1 lb tempeh, cubed
½ lb mushrooms, sliced
½ onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, sliced
2 T coconut oil
2 T port wine
1 t salt
1 t rosemary, dried
½ dry mustard
¼ c dried cranberries, soaked
¼ c earth balance
1. Combine tempeh, mushrooms, onion and garlic with coconut oil and sauté until onions are slightly caramelized.
2. Add port wine and deglaze the pan.
3. Add salt, rosemary, dry mustard, drained cranberries and earth balance. Mix until melted.
4. Process into a fine paste in food processor.
5. Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!!!
We topped the pate with a vegetable flavored agar layer for an authentic feel.